Stuart is a Chartered Psychologist and an accredited psychotherapist, counsellor and stress management consultant working in private practice, for the NHS and private health agencies. He is a supervisor, trainer and is a group leader in personal development. He has written and run group life skill courses in stress management and self-esteem. He teaches and lectures in psychology and is features editor for the Journal of the International Stress Management Association (UK). Read My Article to understand the approach.
Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist & Clinical Supervisor -British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
Senior Accredited counsellor and psychotherapist. -British
Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- British Psychological Society
- BPS Division of Counselling Psychology
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Faculty of Healthcare Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies.
- United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapy
- International Stress Management Association (UK)
- Association of Teachers of Psychology